The CIS is important if you are thinking of buying a new internet product or service, telephone or mobile.
It helps you compare features and prices from different telcos. It also tells you what to expect, such as:
- what is included in the product, service or plan, and what is limited or excluded
- the fees and charges for the product or service, even if it is a ‘free’ offer
- how long the minimum contract lasts
- how much it costs to use national or international roaming (mobile only)
- what to do if you have a complaint
Each of our product pages will inclide the CIS for the product you are considering. In addition you will find a list of the various CIS for the products we offer below.
Please contact us is you have any questions about our CIS.
|nbn Sky Muster||Satellite||Critical Information Summary - Sky Muster|
|nbn Sky Muster Plus||Satellite||Critical Information Summary - Sky Muster|
|nbn Fixed Line||Fixed Line||Critical Information Summary - Fixed Line|
|nbn Fixed Wireless||Fixed Wireless||Critical Information Summary - Fixed Wireless|